In the Core Rulebook it states that you gain a 25 XP discount on Talent purchases for each level of Skill Focus. Is this only applicable for "Skill" Talents, e.g. Discipline Talents or Animal Handling Talents? I assume it does not affect Fortune Talents.
What about separate Talent trees, e.g. Berserk or Bard from the Conan the Barbarian book? Is there a way to distinguish Talent trees where discounts are applicable?
In the Book of Skelos there are numerous new Talents.
* Do they belong to any existing tree? Mummery states "General Skill: Persuade".
* Does this mean the Mummery tree belongs to the Persuade Talent tree?
* Also Herbalism, does it belong to the Healing tree?
* Is Astrology also a separate Talent tree with only one node?
* Same questions for Necromancy.
Is there a nomenclature to distinguish the different types of Talent trees?
[Last edited Jun 01, 2018 10:18:16]