Hi, I have noticed some little errors creation Imperial Character (need to check if it happens with other factions)
-One is that the final printed Character Sheet do not copy all the events or background that you rolled during character creation.
Example: Character Sheet link
do not shows 'You have a contact in Cybertronic who secretly owes you a favour and hates the fact' but it shows 'Gain a free Momentum on successful social tests with criminals (Bad Company)', Step 9 screenshot link
- Sometimes I have received one event during creation and at the chapter 9 (just before print) show a different event (traits events) and the Event happening during last career do not appear in the final stage.
- Serious and Torso wounds are not correct according the book tables (check the Character Sheet attached, it has FIS 7 + STR 7 = 14, that is 5 Serious and 7 Torso. The Character Sheet has 6 Serious and 6 Torso)
- MENTAL STRENGHT is listed as MENTAL in the preview and the final Character Sheet. (Fillable Character Sheet has the same problem).
What is the browser you use to check printing and everything?
Another error is in the Player Companion: http://mc3.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/Page/PlayerCompanion
According the rules (Core book page 122 or Player Guide page 100):
On his turn, a character can perform any number of Free Actions, and one Standard Action, or one Free Action, one Restricted Action, and one Standard Action. Outside of his turn, a character may perform one Response Action.
This can be 'translated into the PlayerCompanion as:
- Any number of Free Actions, and one Standard Action
- 1 Free Action + 1 Restricted Action +1 Standard Action (Standard can be exchanged for another Restricted)
- 1 Response Action out of the turn.
More errors in the Player Companion: http://mc3.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/Page/PlayerCompanion
According the rules (Core book page 118 or Player Guide page 98):
ADD 1S TO A SKILL TEST
A player may announce he is spending one or more Chronicle points before rolling for a skill test. Then, after rolling his skill test dice, the player adds one d20 to the results for each Chronicle point spent. Each die added in this way is placed with the ‘1’ face up.. Alternatively, a player may spend Chronicle points after seeing the results of a skill test to add one or more d20s set on their 1 face, at a cost of two Chronicle Points for each d20 added in this way.
Each of these bonus dice automatically adds one success to any unskilled test. If a character has at least Focus 1 in the related skill, this automatically adds two successes per die to the skill test.
[Last edited Mar 14, 2018 21:05:31]